Full Moon on Samhain is known for it's potent energetics, which can be used for both good and bad, and you can be sure that both sides of the coin will be using this date and the surrounding days, for their benefit. This is why I am writing this blog today' as we, as lightworkers, are being invited to amp up our own vibrational output and make sure we are being as mindful as possible, keeping our energy clear and our Sphere of Light high vibrational and intact (in other words, amp up the protection!).
As the Full Moon energies ramp up towards All Saint's Day, also known as All Hallow's Eve, night of Samhain in Paganism, we are entering a time where the veil between the realms is incredibly thin. We are able to connect with our ancestors, honouring them and the lessons they brought through, as well as being ready to face our own.
This particular Full Moon is a rare Blue Moon, which means it is the second full moon in the month of October, and intense doesn't even come close to what we are experiencing at this time! With the blend of other planetary placements, and the fact that a Full Moon hasn't fallen on October 31st since 1944, 76 years ago!!
At this time we can also send out positive intentions for the world as a whole, especially at such a pivotal time, it is crucial to keep your focus on what you want to see in the world. Believing and searching for evidence that we can make healthy shifts with the collective and for the entire planet, rather than getting caught up in the details of 'who' we believe will make that happen. There is no saviour, no one person that can do this for us, we must all join together and intentionally and collectively raise our vibration and manifest and embody the changes we wish to see in the world. As within, so without. Just like the flow of the atom reflects the movement solar system, and a nebula reflects the iris; we are all intricately connected.
The Full Moon is a time of ILLUMINATION, so hidden aspects of ourselves or the collective may come to light at this time. Always trust that this is happening for our highest good, and it is all serving to move us further into our ascension journey and our awakening.
Full Moon Ritual
You will Need:
Yourself & an open heart!
Spice of your choice (nutmeg/cinnamon)
Notebook & pen
1) First and foremost, bring in all the aspects of your soul in and around you. This does two things, it brings you into the moment, it calls all your energy back into you and into focus, and it creates protection as you fill in, and close up any breaks or tears in your Auric field which may leave you vulnerable to lower vibrational energies.
To do this, take a deep breath in, and breathe in your light into every cell in the body and every particle in your being. Asking with authority, out loud or in your mind, "Please return all aspects of my soul cleansed and clear, Now."
2) You may choose to make a circle of protection around you with your crystals and/or the salt. Do this with intention and gratitude for the protection you are calling in. If you don't want to do this physically, you can call on your Guardian Angels and the Archangels to protect your space.
3) Set the intention for the outcome you wish to achieve, and for the highest good of all involved.
4) Take a page of your notebook and write down everything you wish to release that has been obscuring your alignment and your truth. By writing down all of the obstacles, negative set beliefs and any emotions connected to these that you wish to let go of, you are bringing light to them and allowing them to be seen, and therefore understood, before they peacefully leave your reality in the most perfect way for you.
5) We are now going to bring further light to these, and burn this piece of paper, consciously allowing these thoughts, feelings, beliefs and obstacles to burn up and be released into the light. Feel into your body and auric field as you do this and consciously ask for all energies connected to these to be let go.
6) Set the intention of what you wish to bring into your life. Draw the first symbol that comes to mind and fill the page with it. Now write down all of your deepest wishes in and around this symbol, allowing yourself to intuitively infuse the page with all of your dreams, wishes and love that would ensue if these were to come into fruition.
7) On a separate page, repeat the process, setting the intentions for the world and humanity as a collective. When you have finished creating this wishlist, imagine sending out love and white light into every living being and all through the Earth, see this light growing up through the roots and into plants across the planet.
8) Take your water, and if you haven't already, send blessings, gratitude and love into it. Take a pinch of your chosen spice and stir it into the water, feeling the alchemy as this happens. The two different substances merging and dissolving into one another. When you are ready, take a sip of the water and consciously ingest this potent energy, knowing that you are taking in these intentions and allowing them into your field with this sacred act of receiving.
Love, Light and Blessings to you all,